Stitch-n-Sew / Beaded crochet
Beaded crochet class
in A.C.Moore store in Rockville, MD
Basic techniques, patterns and designs. Tips and tricks.
Learn how to make beaded ropes using basic crochet stitches.
Once you get the technique you'll be able to create necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
As a bonus to the tubular beaded crochet, learn "turkish loop" technique with bugle beads.
- Seed beads 6/0 (5 colors)
- Pony beads or beads 2/0 (5 colors)
- Bugle beads (any one color)
- Seed beads 10/0 (any one color)
- Tapestry needles #20 and #26 (one of each size)
- Beading needle #13
- Crochet thread or pearl cotton - size 3 (neutral color)
- Crochet thread - size 10 (neutral color or color matching seed beads)
- Crochet hooks - 2.5mm and 1.4 mm
Optional tools and supplies
- Measuring tape
- Nylon beading thread
- Key chain split ring
- Beading tray
- Vinyl tape or masking tape
And don't forget to bring your patience! :)
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me: ntl(at)stitch-n-sew(.)com.